Democrats unite

Nope, when you try to control the people through propaganda (the Big Lie), are obsessed with classifying people by racial or other characteristics, and wage planned unnecessary wars you're rightist.

never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

which is why the left has so adamantly fought a media war.

The media has to adamant to get the facts out to counter the reps big lies.

In just about every one of the administrations speeches or press conferences there's certain key propaganda words that they repeat over and over and over again like they're trying to hypnotize the public. A tactic taken straight from the Big Lie.

For example in the recent scandal over attorney firings they started repeating the word "resignations" over and over again in appearances.

Bush will very often repeat key propaganda words or phrases a ridiculous number of times in a short speech. He's the "Repeaterer".

Unfortunately much of the media is too influenced by the administration or complacent to effectively counter the rhetoric with the truth much of the time.

there's certain key propaganda words that they repeat over and over and over again like they're trying to hypnotize the public.

It happens on both sides & down the middle. The art of media 101.

That's why I love you minkey, you & chcr. You come in, make some degrading remark, snicker & pat yourself on the back yet you add nothing to the conversation.

Please, if you can do it so much better, start some threads & interject a little conversation, to get the ball rolling.

maybe if i had more to complain about then i'd start more threads... let me just wander out into the hallway here and get all disgruntled.

yeah i'm going to start ANOTHER thread complaining about democrats... imaginary commies... tree huggers... something...

yea, something.

It beats nothing.

Forums without threads & posts is useless.

Back