Dems Hypocrites on Sex Scandals

discreet silence over the numerous sex scandals that have rocked their own party

Where's the discreet silence? You gotta quit reading those trash mags like newsmax.

You mean people are silent about stuff that happened a long time ago and the news is only reporting something that just happened?

Imagine that. :rolleyes:

I think when it came out that he was AWOL at first it was news. Now newer things are news.

You mean people are silent about stuff that happened a long time ago and the news is only reporting something that just happened?

Imagine that. :rolleyes:

Psst...the word is context. Look it up sometime, and stop covering for hypocrisy.

I think you need to look up the word as you're comment has nothing to do with the context of this thread.

Strike one...I'll as again, and I'll use bigger letters so you can't miss it...

What is the title of this thread?

Don't bother, spike has no clue in how the government of America is framed..He cannot name the three branches and does not know the check and balence system...

You act like some little kid who's doesn't know Algebra but shouts out "Oh yeah, well if you're so smart then what's 5 + 5? See I know stuff too!".

Every 8th grader knows about the Executive, Judicial, and Legislative branches and the Checks & Balance system.

If you spent some time learning a little more you'd also be able to talk about how the current executive branch has repeatedly tried to distort the system to gain more power for itself.

Back