Describe your day

Because my computer area is in the basement. Upstairs, in this sense, would be the ground floor.

Woke up at 4 this morning, just woke up. Tried going back to sleep, didn't work.

Laid around on the sofa until I started getting that eye :hmm: from the wife.

1:00 Went down the street and did a little puter job for a neighbor, basically deleting everything in her startup folder and telling her to start using that little thing called DEFRAG!!!! Last defrag, 2/10/02....WHY?

Washed the suburban and the eclipse, finally getting the rest of the snow/salt/cinder muck off.

Hung some hooks in the bathroom that I've been meaning to do for about a month now.

Laid around on the sofa until I got that look :hmm: again.

PT, I'm surprised at you. Letting the little woman give you the :hmm: look & not telling her to :blow:

Are you a :goku: or a *peepwall*

Be careful. Wimins sometimes :beerdrnk: to drown their sorrows of their men not :banana2: or spending too much time *puter* & they end up :bgpile: with gawd knows who. Of course, before long they're :barfonu: before :sleep:

yesterday i went swimming at 8.30am, then to finnish class, then home to watch some rugby. then to the health suite in the local leisure centre. sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, sauna, sauna, sauna.
home.
out to dinner with some friends.
home.
sleep.

today i went swimming at 8.30am. quick shop. made some food. went into work.

Back