Devistation arrives as Nuclear winter sets in across America

Aww c'mon... I'm positively delicious. If youre having red wine... go for the ribs. If youre having white wine... eat that large muscle on the palm under the thumb... tastes just like chicken... mmmm. I work best with a nice bernaise sauce.

I thought I'd let everyone know I was just about to say something really gross. But then my friend Bernard told me not to. My imaginary friend Bernard, that is.

Tell Bernard I said Thank you, or if Bernard is reading this on his own imaginary computer, tell him to read the following.

Bernard, it's time we told you the truth, Michele is not real, she is imaginary, you can not continue to have an imaginary friend. I'm sorry, but someone had to tell you.

unclehobart said:
Aww c'mon... I'm positively delicious. If youre having red wine... go for the ribs. If youre having white wine... eat that large muscle on the palm under the thumb... tastes just like chicken... mmmm. I work best with a nice bernaise sauce.

hmmm, you know a bit too much about human taste, your name ain't hannibal by any chance? :D

PuterTutor said:
Tell Bernard I said Thank you, or if Bernard is reading this on his own imaginary computer, tell him to read the following.

Bernard, it's time we told you the truth, Michele is not real, she is imaginary, you can not continue to have an imaginary friend. I'm sorry, but someone had to tell you.

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Back