Did everybody get a life?

I had a field trip to a Buddhist Temple on Saturday with my Buddhism class .. it was .. interesting ...

Sunday I had a bunch of nieces and nephews around the house .. me and ku'u cooked a bunch of food ... played with the baby ... welcomed home the newest addition to The Family (my cousin/ku'u's sister-in-law had a baby), watched a bunch of DVDs ... did some homework ... talked to my sister on the phone about a million times ... *wonders if ku'u's gonna share tidbits of her weekend* *nudge* *nudge* ... um, that's about it ... in a nutshell ...

I love my life :)

There he goes again with that "life" stuff. You know, Gonz, I thought you were just acting crazy to be entertaining, but you bring it up so much, I'm afraid you might actually believe that this "life" stuff actually exists! You need to go get some help, bad. :headbang:There he goes again with that "life" stuff. You know, Gonz, I thought you were just acting crazy to be entertaining, but you bring it up so much, I'm afraid you might actually believe that this "life" stuff actually exists! You need to go get some help, bad. :headbang:

HEY, METAL gOD............Got a life, an' a wife-to-be. So glad. An' hopin' all is well in yer world.

Sambony gave me yer words of concern and well wishing this past weekend.

Yer right. "Buckeyes" r worthless nuts................. :D

I actually had other things to do than just hang around here
Baaahahahahahaaaaaaa that's a good one.

My excuse is i just traded my laptop for a really nice 18' Necky kayak and i really didn't feel like sitting in front of my brothers emachine while on vacation to post.

Back