did you know?

tonksy

finally a thread for all that stupid random information you'd like to share.

DID YOU KNOW?

Chickens that lay brown eggs have red ear lobes.
There is a genetic link between the two.

i always wondered what the difference was......

tonks said:
finally a thread for all that stupid random information you'd like to share.

DID YOU KNOW?

Chickens that lay brown eggs have red ear lobes.
There is a genetic link between the two.

i always wondered what the difference was......

I always wondered as well. I thought they were feeding the chickens chocolate, like they do with the cows for chocolat milk. darn!!! :swing:

Did You Know ...

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer was created in 1939 by Montgomery Ward Department Stores as an advertising ploy.

Did you know that Keith Moon (late drummer of the who) gave led zepplin the idea for the bands name

when he heard them, he said they would go down like a lead balloon.

Did you know that the beatles where first known as the blind quarreymen

then the silver beatles

then the beatles, and even then it wasn't the final line up, Ringo Star joined later

Rose said:
Did You Know ...

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer was created in 1939 by Montgomery Ward Department Stores as an advertising ploy.

Did you know that there's a reason why Rudolf was avoided by the other reindeer. There's a disease, which causes bleeding in the noses of reindeer. Reindeer with 'red noses' are shunned. :)

MrBishop said:
Did you know that there's a reason why Rudolf was avoided by the other reindeer. There's a disease, which causes bleeding in the noses of reindeer. Reindeer with 'red noses' are shunned. :)

caribou ebola?

Did you know that...

FUCK does NOT stand for "For unlawful carnal knowledge" ?

It's actually a derivative of "Fokken" - which is German for 'to thrust (as in a spear)' or 'to pierce' :)

MrBishop said:
Did you know that...

FUCK does NOT stand for "For unlawful carnal knowledge" ?

It's actually a derivative of "Fokken" - which is German for 'to thrust (as in a spear)' or 'to pierce' :)

George Carlin says it's a derivative of "freichen" (spelling?) but I forgot what he said it meant in German.

From my friend ...

did you know, ozzy osbourne used to work in a car factory and his job was to tune the car horns. (most are tuned to F)

Did you know that today's cost for a first class parlor suite on the Titanic would be $69,600?.

Did you know that the White Star Line never advertised the Titanic as unsinkable?

Did you know that some of the items that went down with Titanic included four cases of opium, 50 cases of toothpaste, a marmalade machine, and one Renault 35hp automobile?

paul_valaru said:
caribou ebola?
dude...i am fascinated with ebola....love to read ebola stories...that's one nasty bug...basically liquifies your internal organs....it's crazy...and fast.

Rose said:
From my friend ...

did you know, ozzy osbourne used to work in a car factory and his job was to tune the car horns. (most are tuned to F)
that's so excellent...what a change.

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew hemp. Ben Franklin owned a mill that made hemp paper. The US Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.

The names of all the continents end with the same letter they start with.

PuterTutor said:
George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew hemp. Ben Franklin owned a mill that made hemp paper. The US Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.
wonder if anyones ever tried to steal a tiny piece....roll one with the constitution? hmmmm......

mark mcgwire gives *pinky to mouth, "7 million dollars" of his annual salary to help sexually abused children :)

Back