Did you know...?

Jeslek

Banned
In New Mexico you can get a driver's license at 14? Hm, I can believe that... there isn't much over there :p

In Ontario it is 16 for learner's, and 17 for full license unless you did a driver's ed course. Then it is 16 :) I got mine when I was 16, and boy that was THE day lol... :headbang:

well, in "old" Mexico, you can get a limited license at 16, only for the city you got it and with full responsability lying on the parents. Real licenses are at 18.

me and ku'u just signed up my son and her sister for Driver's Ed classes .. it's the new rule here that if you want to get your license before age 18 you have to have taken the class ... they're on the waiting lists for both the January and April classes ...

*daydreaming about the future* ... son, we need milk ... go run to the store, please ... son, the kids are gonna be late for school ... son, pick up your brother and sister at hula ... ahhhhhh ... *then it hits me*...mom, I wanna use the car ... mom, can I have $10 for gas? ... mom, there's this party .... :eek:

*sues shadowfax promptly for all his wordly belongings*

umm.. what kind of worldly belongings do you have, btw? I need to see if I have room in my house for them .. :D

It seems to be your lucky day! :eek6:

I recentely bought a new stereo, widescreen tv and DVD-player....

Mhhh...this is not so good for me :(
I liked that stereo. It's a Harman Kardon :(

Back