die another day

ris

went to see the new bond film, die another day, on a preview ticket courtesy of the wife's work [journo's have their uses ;)], it pretty good, some very nice action sequences and some tasty bond gels D

i must admit though, halle berry's character wasn't all it was made out to be, she was a bit too much like bond for my liking and as a consequence it felt a bit samey at times. can't complain about the pink bikini though D

Bond is good, but to me it is not worth paying for a cinema ticket. I actually managed to locate it and am downloading it right now.

LastLegionary said:
Bond is good, but to me it is not worth paying for a cinema ticket. I actually managed to locate it and am downloading it right now.

:D Didn't he just say that he "pays for what he uses" in another thread? :confuse3:

lets discuss the movie instead of discussing how to get it....:)

haven't seen it yet, not sure whether i should or not. the storyline hasn't been that amazing the last few ones...:)

It takes a lot to make me go to the cinema these days. Sadly I think Bond is past his "sell by" date. :(

Squiggy said:
LastLegionary said:

:D Didn't he just say that he "pays for what he uses" in another thread? :confuse3:
I do, if its available... But it isn't yet on DVD, now is it?

LastLegionary said:
Bond is good, but to me it is not worth paying for a cinema ticket.
I disagree I'm a Bond fan and think his filmes have a peculiar "charm" in cinema. It's on my list...

LastLegionary said:
Squiggy said:
LastLegionary said:

:confuse3: That makes it OK to steal it? hmmmm...corvettes not available in pink? Think I should go get a free one and paint it.

Squiggy said:
LastLegionary said:
Squiggy said:
LastLegionary said:

:confuse3: That makes it OK to steal it? hmmmm...corvettes not available in pink? Think I should go get a free one and paint it.
I'm sorry, but I'm not under the DMCA and in my province there is NO law that states I can't download movies from the Internet (yet). Please don't accuse me of stealing because I do NOT steal. When it is released on DVD I will buy it, but in the meantime I will use the one floating on the Internet.

LastLegionary said:
I'm sorry, but I'm not under the DMCA and in my province there is NO law that states I can't download movies from the Internet (yet). Please don't accuse me of stealing because I do NOT steal. When it is released on DVD I will buy it, but in the meantime I will use the one floating on the Internet.

Like I said before, this thread is about the latest James Bond movie. If you are downloading it from the Internet, that's your choice. If you buy the DVD later, even better.
But let's keep at least a bit on topic here, and let's NOT turn this into some lame discussion about whether downloading movies from the Internet is allowed by certain laws, or that one is stealing by looking downloaded movies.

Think of it this way
If it was Microsoft, and they finally had a Windows that worked, but they wern't goign to release it for a year, and one of your friends has it would you take it?

Back