difference between a girl from France and a girl from the US

Gato_Solo said:
Mr. Luis...I've seen French girls, and I know french girls. That is no French girl. :grinno: She has a nice bod, to be sure, but the French girls I know are rail-thin. Almost anorexic. Perhaps she's from Spain...but not France. (I'm sure to hear from A-13 on this, too...;) )

I know what you mean, Northern France and Southern Belgium have a decent amount of hot girls but I'd say she looks Danish, the last time I was there that hair colour was very popular and the girls there are HOT!

Gotnolegs said:
I know what you mean, Northern France and Southern Belgium have a decent amount of hot girls but I'd say she looks Danish, the last time I was there that hair colour was very popular and the girls there are HOT!

Really? Don't doubt your own country, either. I've met a couple of ladies (wimmins) from the UK, and almost emigrated...;)

Gato_Solo said:
Really? Don't doubt your own country, either. I've met a couple of ladies (wimmins) from the UK, and almost emigrated...;)
Yeah we've got some hotties, but you really need to go to Denmark... I thought I'd died and gone to heaven :D

yep, danish and finnish lasses are easily the nicest looking birds i saw when i went round scandi. and it was summer too.... :D

Back