Dirty Black Pussy!

unclehobart

Every day for the last 3 weeks, my cat has come home after rolling in some secret stash of dry grass/straw thatchy crud. The picture doesn't do it justice. He's three times dirtier. The little bastard is making my house look like a barn.

unclehobart said:
Every day for the last 3 weeks, my cat has come home after rolling in some secret stash of dry grass/straw thatchy crud. The picture doesn't do it justice. He's three times dirtier. The little bastard is making my house look like a barn.

Douche the little bastard bastard off....

I'm actually not allergic to much of anything out in mother nature... so whatever he drags in is only a visual eyesore. Its almost ne big deal after the kids have been running loose for 36 hours. This place gives the war atrocities of Bosnia a run for its money from time to time.

I doubt the war atrocities of Bosnia included stuffed Care Bears, My little ponies, Polly Pockets' clothing, and Barbie crap all over the floor.

You never know... geurilla marketing of Beanie Babies was hot, hot, hot back then. One first generation wingless duck could have been traded for a tank.

tonksy said:
I doubt the war atrocities of Bosnia included stuffed Care Bears, My little ponies, Polly Pockets' clothing, and Barbie crap all over the floor.

I remember when polly pocket's whole living area could actually go in ones pocket...her clothes were plastic and painted on and she was about an inch tall :lloyd:

Her clothes are still plastic but they come off and on. The shoes are a flaming pain in the ass.

tonksy said:
Her clothes are still plastic but they come off and on. The shoes are a flaming pain in the ass.
Rubber right?? My little cousin has some.

Yeah, rubber, sorry. The shoes are miniscule! Worse than Barbies! One of the only thing I like about those Bratz dolls are the fact that their shoes are big - it's not like the shoe comes off, the WHOLE FOOT pops off and you pop another set of feet on...kinda like Mr. Potatohead parts.

unclehobart said:
He's a grumpy little SOB that doesn't take too well to grooming.

You have a garden hose? Better yet, fill up the bathtub grab the bugger and toss his dirty ass in....

highwayman said:
You have a garden hose? Better yet, fill up the bathtub grab the bugger and toss his dirty ass in....
Once when his dandruff got bad we took him into the shower and shut the door and bathed him with Selsun Blue. Might be time for that again.

tonksy said:
Once when his dandruff got bad we took him into the shower and shut the door and bathed him with Selsun Blue. Might be time for that again.

Better wear the body armor....

tonksy said:
He doesn't have claws...but he bites like a starved hyena.

That makes it easier....You still let him out after being declawed? Now I see why he rolls in that nasty stuff, he is going for revenge....

He came declawed :shrug:
He was a stray. We could try keeping him inside but it doesn't improve his mood....He really doesn't go far, you can tell by his physique that long distance hiking just isn't his thing.

tonksy said:
He came declawed :shrug:
He was a stray. We could try keeping him inside but it doesn't improve his mood....He really doesn't go far, you can tell by his physique that long distance hiking just isn't his thing.

Oh OK, I didn't know he was a rescue. :lol2:

Back