Disgruntled Asian Tattoo Artist Inks His Revenge

A.B.Normal

http://www.soufoaklin.com/tattooartist.html

n the last month, seven people unknowingly received explicit tattoos from the disgruntled artist. Kerri Baker, a Carlow College freshman, paid $50 to have the symbols for “beautiful goddess” etched above her belly button, but when she went into Szechuan Express Asian Noodle Shop sporting a bare midriff, the giggling employees explained to her that the tattoo really said, “Insert General Tso’s Chicken Here!”

“I don’t even like General Tso’s!” Baker sobbed. “I’m a vegetarian!”

“I’m a vegetarian!” :lol2:

:rofl4: I've heard of similar things being done...like hiding cartoon characters in explicit poses in huge back-pieces. :)

Poor schmo's - mind you...that quote from one of the victims "I'm a vegetarian".. :rofl4:

“I think I’m helping my fellow man by labeling all the stupid people in the world,” he explained. “It’s not a crime, it’s a public service.

:rofl4: Heres your sign....

tonks said:
*suddenly very nervous

If it makes you feel better...I'll come over with my Japanese/English dictionary and examine your buttocks (or whatever body part you have inked) to make sure. It'll take a while though...looking up Japanese characters is tough. Why they couldn't alphabetize it like the rest of the world is beyond me ??!?

Bloody foreigners :) j/k

tonks said:
it's on my shoulder.

Hey...look at the bright side...maybe it say "Rub here for good luck" :)

Had any offers for free backrubs lately? That might be a good indicator.

MrBishop said:
Hey...look at the bright side...maybe it say "Rub here for good luck" :)

Had any offers for free backrubs lately? That might be a good indicator.
SWEET!!
i could live with that. :)

Professur said:
Have you seen this yet? I could hardly breathe at the end. I was crying.

LMAO, yes!!!!!

"Are you Mr. Ron 'Tater-Salad' White?"

That was one of the funniest stories I've ever heard.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." :rofl:

Seriously, anyone who hasn't seen it should rent it ASAP. From about ten minutes in on my sides hurt.

This was always my favourite tattoo joke :D

drunktattoo.jpg

Back