Do I see Satan...

BTW...I am while I am wandering around looking for my pants it occured to me that I haven't seen BoP since I stopped back in...where'd she go?

Nothing exciting - I took them off to try on a pair of slacks that came in the mail and I hung the slacks up...then I got sidetracked by watering the houseplants and looking at Rob's Birthday present from his Dad (some weird little dust devil for the stairs) and then I could remember where I put my pants - still haven't found them.

Nothing exciting - I took them off to try on a pair of slacks that came in the mail and I hung the slacks up...then I got sidetracked by watering the houseplants and looking at Rob's Birthday present from his Dad (some weird little dust devil for the stairs) and then I could remember where I put my pants - still haven't found them.

Thanks for ruining it for me. :p

I found them! just in time for dinner on the deck too, I might add. They were under my purse on the dining room chair.

Interesting. I have no top on...it's very sticky and humid out...and I was wearing one of them fancy-ish tops with the fluttery type outer layer and spandexy underlayer and it was sticking to me...so I took it off when I got home...

i dont have pants on, but i am wearing a skirt. sometimes i like to announce, "I'M NOT WEARING ANY PANTS" when i find myself in this situation, which is often, because i mostly wear skirts.

and tonks -- my mom insisted on buying me a pair of adidas running shoes before we went to france last month. they look so... normal. they're comfy, but totally not my style. (partly because as mentioned above, i usually wear skirts, and they don't go with them)

Besides being hideously unfeminine and totally unattractive? They are compleately enclosed. It's like they stuck up your whole foot.

were you lucky enough to find those ones that are like maryjanes or something?
here's one of my shoes cropped out of another picture, so it looks crappy, but you get the idea.
CIMG6827.jpg

lace up, big fat tongue that sticks out all weird, they make my feet look really funny-shaped.
but they were comfortable, after my flat feet got used to their support!

I like runners...they make some very very cute ones now...the ones I had for greece are very unfeminine but then again I don't tend to be overly feminine...and the whole foot enclosure thing isn't an issue for me since my feet are enclosed for the better half of the year...or else I would have lost my feet to frost bite by now...

Back