Do me a favor ... please?

I have nothing against the American spelling but if you submitted a paper to a Canadian school with that spelling it would be incorrect. Therefore, while working and studying in Canada one should use the Canadian spelling...

Not trying to be anal aboot it or anything. I just enjoy getting on his case sometimes :D

Hah. I submit all my papers with American spelling and none of them cared. The reason I use American spelling is because all my clients are Americans.

Darn tootin right! aii Aunty, dem Barmy yankees dunno how to spell dere wurds properly, did'nt they know we limeys made the farkin bloody language? it just gets on me nerves hearin em fuddle the language :D I'm flustered, i need to have my tea now :D

Translated : You are impeccably right my dear lady. Those intolerable Americans do not regard the fact that the britons made this wonderful language called English. It gives me a right headache hearing them pronounce words improperly and spell words incorrectly. I am a wee bit tired, and my teapot awaits.

:D

Your IP Address is 142.166.193.xx
You're located in (CA) CANADA
You're connecting to the Internet through STENTORNATIONALINTEGRATEDCOMMUNICATIONSNETWORK

looks good to me :D

My God... never thought I'd see the day when a yank admitted that! :lol: :rofl3:

....Is this the second coming or something?.... :eek2: I mean... it's gotta be the end of the world... right?

Don't think I'll bother... if some of the selfrighteous s.o.b.s that I've met in my life are going up, I'm going done... it's bound to be more fun! :evilgrin:

I don't believe in repenting at the eleventh hour, somehow that feels like cheating... I prefer to stand by what I've done and not be a wimpy little turncoat. :)

Then you'd have hor... and that reminds me of a fun story, in which someone wrote "Tina is a hor" on the whiteboard in my government/economics class my senior year of high school. So, I told the girl who wrote it the right way to spell "whore," so she could fix it and insult Tina the right way. Tina was pissed. :D But she wasn't as mad as she was the time I scanned her first-grade picture (in elementary school, when you buy school pictures you get one with everyone's mugshot on it) and put it in a hidden part of my web site, and then gave the URL to the teacher so the whole class could have a look. Even the rest of the "snob squad" thought it was the funniest thing ever.

That'll teach Tina to be careful who she's mean to. :D

Back