Do you believe in ghosts?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I believe in a presence of something but not sure if it's ghosts or spirits or simply a presence.

I don't say I do believe in them, but can't tell if I don't believe them...

Belief is some how ALWAYS based on an experience. At least it's for me. That's why I can't be called a believer, because I just never just believe in something without having just a single thing pointing on any truth....

Never experienced a presence, or ghost or whatever...
Closest thing to a ghost would be one of my aunts...but she's still alive :D

She does look like a ghost...ugly and she looks like she just died. Character sucks big time too....blech.

Shadowfax said:
I don't say I do believe in them, but can't tell if I don't believe them...

Belief is some how ALWAYS based on an experience. At least it's for me. That's why I can't be called a believer, because I just never just believe in something without having just a single thing pointing on any truth....

Hmm... *becomes very interested in the philosophical Shadowfax*

What a refreshing thing to hear.

I believe there are spirits among us. Most of them don't have a clue where they are, and most of the rest don't know how to interact with humans anymore, so that leaves a small number that can actually scare the living fuck out of you.

Scanty said:

PLEASE! TELL ME THAT WASN'T MEANT SERIOUSLY!!!

I try to be as non-philosphical as I can...that comment just destroyed everything I ever believed in :eek:

I'm changing...but is it for the better?

Shadowfax said:
Scanty said:

PLEASE! TELL ME THAT WASN'T MEANT SERIOUSLY!!!

I try to be as non-philosphical as I can...that comment just destroyed everything I ever believed in :eek:

I'm changing...but is it for the better?

Why do you try and be non-philosophical? I mean, okay, if you mean it in the sense that you won't just buy any crap that's spoonfed to you, then I agree.
I meant 'philosophical' lightly, in the most throw-around flippant way possible.
And as for the last line, I'll just have to guess what you mean by that and say...yes.

i've had some "super-natural" experiences, like hearing, seeing, and feeling somebody's breath while i'm asleep (that one scared the hell out of me).

but still.......i don't believe in ghosts. there must be a logical and scientific reason to explain all that.

Scanty said:
Shadowfax said:
Why do you try and be non-philosophical? I mean, okay, if you mean it in the sense that you won't just buy any crap that's spoonfed to you, then I agree.
I meant 'philosophical' lightly, in the most throw-around flippant way possible.
And as for the last line, I'll just have to guess what you mean by that and say...yes.

It was meant lightly....I can live with that :D

Back