do you feel that online is another part of your own pesonality?

Rose

a13antichrist said:
I'm really a chick in real life... :retard:

[edited out because I'm a :retard:]

Yeah, carry on. He/She? How's that work out. You look nothing feminime at all in your OTC gallery pic. :D

a13antichrist

steweygrrrr said:
she shaved her head

Funny you should say that, I had my head shaved from 12 right the way through until 20.. ;)

As for the pic.. I don't remember having to send a copy of your passport to verify the picture.. ;)

Rose

a13antichrist said:
Funny you should say that, I had my head shaved from 12 right the way through until 20.. ;)

As for the pic.. I don't remember having to send a copy of your passport to verify the picture.. ;)

I guess I"m having a brainfart, but huh? :confuse2: I missed something somewhere ....

Camelyn

Rose said:
I guess I"m having a brainfart, but huh? :confuse2: I missed something somewhere ....

Please Rose, we delicate women do not have "brain farts"...we simply "pass mental wind"

:)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm pretty similar

I tend to be very shy when I first meet people in RL (even if I knew them online first) but other than that this is who I am :D

Camelyn

steweygrrrr said:
Yes but judging by what Bish pulled from your room you cant be that delicate :brow:

Not my fault that Bishop leaves his toys lying around everywhere when he comes over. Not my fault at all. :)

Rose

As for the pic.. I don't remember having to send a copy of your passport to verify the picture..
That's what I'm not understanding. :blush:

*lmao* at Camelyn! *noted* Yesh, I will remember that from here on out. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Rose said:
That's what I'm not understanding. :blush:

*lmao* at Camelyn! *noted* Yesh, I will remember that from here on out. :D

I think he's saying it doesn't mean it's him. He just sent a pic. It may not have been a pic or him/herself.

Camelyn

Aww, poor Stewey feels all icky inside. Here:

scoobysnax.gif

All better now?

:elaugh2:

Rose

PuterTutor said:
I think he's saying it doesn't mean it's him. He just sent a pic. It may not have been a pic or him/herself.

Ah. Gotcha. :D Bummer, too, cause the pic is a hottie, and I don't normally say that. :D

Camelyn

steweygrrrr said:
damn redex! whats under that????

You know, taken out of context, and without the image, I can see why stewey was wondering just what it was I had posted a pic of... :grinno:

Nope, just Scooby snacks. Always made Shaggy feel better :)