Are you a slacker?

• No, I have a job

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Yes, but I am looking for a job

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Yes, I'm just like you

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Nope. My ass stays in the rear with the gear. The only time I carried a weapon was when I was in Bosnia a few years back. I'm smarter now. ;)

Note the very important converse of Gato's statement, Prof. Nobody shoots at Gato either. :headbang:

Oh, puuuuleeeese. Any allied soldier over there is more at risk from being shot by another allied soldier than any enemy. And even more at risk from injury travelling. Shit, the front lines are the safest place for him to be.

Funny thing is...prof is right. I'm safer here in a war zone than I would be at home driving down the road to work. There hasn't been a conflict since WWII where the battle-deaths have been more than traffic deaths. :nuts2:

:mad: All you people who have a job/career etc :D are god damn lucky.

I'm well jealous :headbang: lol, the sooner I get my head out of my ass, the better :eek: but it seems to be stuck at the moment... good job i've got a glass stomach :p

Also, has anyone noticed that all my posts seem to have an insane number of smilies in them :lol:

I have a job.

It seems the electric, phone, cable, water...etc, providers want money for their services.

Damn them!

ris said:
you are fast losing fonzy cool points for all those ;)

:eek: :crying4: noooooooooooooo!!! how can get my fonzy cool points back up? i need my fonzy cool points or i could die! :( die of being unpopular... damn... it's so hard to stop myself from doing a little sad face or something, i think i'm hooked on these things, lol

i think that we have nearly 260 of the little blighters doesn't help much. at one point we had 450 or something :D

Don't have a job but build the occasional PC, give the odd drum lesson and buy the odd thing in a forum and sell it to some gullible cocksmoker on ebay. :)

Will be looking for something over the sumer though - perhaps in the US somewhere (Marlborough or Silicon Valley are possibilities) or Canada (Toronto).

MuFu.

Gonz said:
Get a haircut & get a job you slackers :D

I got a haircut... it didn't help!

There's no choice for those of us who do unpaid work in the community - volunteers.

I'm studying and am a carer, but I also do a voluntary unpaid job teaching others IT skills and writing CVs, application letters, etc for jobseekers... kind of ironic really in the circumstances... ;)

Back