Do you like spicy food?

How spicy do you like your food?

• 300,000 Scoville heat units or more (INSANE, habanero stuff)

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • 100K to 300K Scoville heat units

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50K to 100K Scoville heat units (slightly above tabasco)

• 30K to 50K (tabasco)

• under 30K (wussy)

• Total voters
Four words...

Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce. If you don't know, you aren't into heat. ;)

I have run into something hotter than Daves Insanity Sauce. I can't remember the name of it offhand. It was a nondescript flat halfpint bottle with a brown wrapper. All that was on it was a digitized black and white neck up only picture of a rastafari scowling in immense oral pain. It was called BROTHER BRU BRU'S AFRICAN H.S.. It was a sour, nasty, yellow slime that couldn't have been hotter if I would have popped a WP grenade into my nasal cavity. I lost the ability to taste for 36 hours.

batch114.gif

This is 90% what the bottle looked like. I can't find the original stuff that wiped me out so many years ago. Apparently Human Rights Watch finally got around to forcing it off the market. :D

That's a Jamaican mix. Good for things like stripping paint and not much else...They pop up from time-to-time, but don't have any staying power. Then again...just a drop in a pot of chili would heat up the whole batch. Hmmm...

If you want more heat than that, you'll have to step up to the true hot-mustard zones...

Colon Blow Hot Sauce

Ready for a total cleaning? Colon Blow Hot Sauce can give it to you. Get the effects of the red habanero pepper as it blows right through your system--Enjoy
colonblow.gif

Won't affect me. My neighbor grows haban~eros in his yard...which I have a habit of *ahem* appropriating sometimes...mostly at night. ( Peppers are best when picked at night ;) ) Sometimes, he comes out when his dog barks (Guess I've gotta toss him some more bologna), and I have to eat the peppers right away. Don't want to get caught *ahem* misappropriating the chili's as-it-were...

You need to get some mason jars and can a batch. Let it mature into its true potential for decimating living tissue.

I've actually thought of doing that, but canning takes time and patience...something a good chili-theif doesn't have. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Won't affect me. My neighbor grows haban~eros in his yard...which I have a habit of *ahem* appropriating sometimes...mostly at night. ( Peppers are best when picked at night ;) ) Sometimes, he comes out when his dog barks (Guess I've gotta toss him some more bologna), and I have to eat the peppers right away. Don't want to get caught *ahem* misappropriating the chili's as-it-were...
And I thought I was the only one that, um, utilized the neighbor's garden :D

does anyone here live in Buffalo and like spicy food?
if so you should know about Duffs if not you should go check that place out.. the make the best wings any where...I couldn't eat thier hotest wings.. i had 1 and i was finished. :eek:

Back