do you peek?

are you a christmas sneak?

• no, i wait patiently for my presents to be presented to me.

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • well...i do keep my eyes open in areas of the house i frequent...like closets or drawers.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • i am a box shaker. i can tell by the dimensions of the box and the assorted thuds and slides the con

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • i open and rewrap my presents. i also look at credit card receipts and checkbooks.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
I don't really remember how I was as a kid, the only chance of any presents to peek at was just among my mother and brother, and even now we just basically give them to each other and don't bother wrapping them (I'm not the only lazy cheapskate in the house, I guess). The presents I got from the rest of my family I received on the only day we get together, Christmas Eve night, so I certainly couldn't go to their houses and find my stuff before they brought it. I got very little from my father (surprise) and the only memorable thing he did at Christmas was when his father gave him gift cards to give us for Christmas since he wouldn't be able to see us, he ended up spending them himself and we thought we got nothing from Grandpa.

I'll take this present unwrapped!

mars0566.jpg

I never intend to "peek" but since my sister and I are now long past the "Santa stage" my Mum's got a little too relaxed and leaves everyone's presents lying around... :shrug:
For some reason my sister and I always tell each other what we've got... we can't bear to keep secrets. Thats rather weird isn't it.

Inkara1 said:
I'm always being caught peeking... wait... you meant Christmas presents? oops :blush:

:devious: me too......Oh yeah thats right, their talking bout presents....

Nope don't peek at presents, takes all the fun out of getting one!!!
My oldest found his one year and of corse it was all the good ones, i was so upset, and after christmas day he told me it ruined the surprise for him too, thats when that white bearded man to him was no longer real.... :mope:

Nope. Never peeked as a child, either. :shrug: What's the big deal? You're going to get the present soon enough, anyway, so what's the point except to ruin the day for the person giving the gift...

Back