• No - my crotch has a fro

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • I have no pubes because I am special

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • AFAIK, I am a woman

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Mirlyn

something about wielding a sharp metal razor anywhere near the twigs 'n berries just doesn't float my boat....theres just too much at stake...

Arris

PrincessLissa said:
Guys should at least be trimmed. They expect that kinda thing from girls.

I just expect them to be nekkid occasionally. Thats about as much expectation as I can handle :retard5:

Next you'll be wanting us to shave our armpits and legs :eek:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Nope, I'm not really bothered if a girly has the gobi desert or the amazon rain forest down there, just so long as they are nekkid and have the right down there parts :)

MuFu

steweygrrrr said:
Nope, I'm not really bothered if a girly has the gobi desert or the amazon rain forest down there...

Ah, you mean like a kind of queef-shield?

greenfreak

I think women should have themselves at least trimmed so they don't have *too* much hair. That can actually get in the way and be painful.

I think men should trim both their pubic and underarm hair. With the underarms, I'm not talking really short, just trimmed so it's not really long. :sick:

With the pubic, as close as possible. :)

Raven

Annoying SOB
With all due respect Trish if you want me to do that you can go frig yourself in the corner with your right hand :p

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
steweygrrrr said:
With all due respect Trish if you want me to do that you can go frig yourself in the corner with your right hand :p
you realize that by refusing to do that you're cutting your options in like...half?

MuFu

As close as possible would cause all kinds of problems. Guys have itchy enough bollocks as it is.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That's only becuase she's never had a guy thats been trimmed, I'll bet. If she had, you'd be trimming.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
PuterTutor said:
That's only becuase she's never had a guy thats been trimmed, I'll bet. If she had, you'd be trimming.
:headbang:

and shaved balls are a wonderful thing to behold too ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
PuterTutor said:
Yeah well considering her age I should hope not!