Do you remember being "bullied" in school?

PuterTutor said:
I did get in a few fights, but I put them down more to the fact that I went to 4 different schools between grade 7 and 12 than bullying.

I went to 13 - had a dad in the miitary - but my friends came with me in the last few. :)

I guess that's why I tend to be quite casual about changing friends.

Yes I remember that. If they do now it is usually joking. Back 2 years ago I was throwing kids into lockers, slamming them against walls, knocking them on floor and kicking them...
All that stuff you do to bullies.
Bastards got smart and stayed away.

yep - in primary school. Not physical, but name calling and general nastiness.

I remember feeling a nasty petty thrill when the main culprit failed her Leaving Cert 7 years later, thinking she finally got her comeuppance... amazing how you can get bitter.

Now though I couldn't give a sh*t :)

nope, never been bullied. i've always wanted to beat someone up though. not just for kicks, but, like cause they did something that offended me, so I could beat the crap out of them. :D

I don't think I was bullied...with the cousins that I had, people thought it best to keep away. :p Lucky me!

But I have to admit that I bullied one girl in elementary...'cept everyone bullied her, shame on me for taking part in it. Funny thing is, the one time I fought with her, I few days later she was talking to me like nothing happened. :confuse3: I must have missed something somewhere. Bygones...

I was bullied, but I don't really remember too much of it because the ones who did the bullying are either dead, in jail, or not living too well. I guess living well is the best revenge.

Altron said:
Yeah, those bullies must be havign a wonderful life working at McDonalds
:rofl:

Wanna watch they don't spit in your burger! :eek:

Oh God, I can't believe I said that! That is a disgusting thought! :(

Aunty Em said:
Altron said:

I've seen that happen in a Burger King about 15 years ago. I've never been able to step into one since.

I didn't get bullied as much as I should have at school but do remember quite a lot of kids coming up to me and saying "you are chinese, haha!" like it was an insult. :D

Weird thing is now people don't actually believe that I am half Chinese and I need to show them a picture of my mum or do my "instant Chinese face" before they believe me.

unclehobart said:
Aunty Em said:
Altron said:

I've seen that happen in a Burger King about 15 years ago. I've never been able to step into one since.

I was told this horrible story about Kentucky Fried Chicken. Apparently at one stage they were buying in substandard chickens and this guy got a mouthfull of pus from an abcess in the meat. I don't know if that's true or not but I haven't been able to go near them since. :(

One time I was at Burger King eating a chicken nugget and there was a weird yellow thing thatwas really chewey IN the chicken. It was disgusting. I think chickens, cows, and roadkill weren't the only thing in the blender they use to make meat.
:vomit:

Altron said:
One time I was at Burger King eating a chicken nugget and there was a weird yellow thing thatwas really chewey IN the chicken. It was disgusting. I think chickens, cows, and roadkill weren't the only thing in the blender they use to make meat.
:vomit:

You won't catch me eating those or chicken burgers, I've seen what goes into them - all the unmentionable bits of the chicken including the skin. :(

Yeah, i'm done wiht the Chicken sandwiches. I used to like them, but There was a ton of weird stuff in them. I did like the mayonase and lettuce they put on though. They don't do that for burgers, and it makes every sandwich taste better.

I only eat the McChicken Premiere - a breast of chicken deepfried in a light batter with lettuce, a spicy salsa sauce and sour cream and chive dressing, served in a chiabata roll. Plus the donuts and icecream McFlurries of course. Chocolate Orange, mmmmmmm. If you have a Mac club card it's 2 for the price of one until the end of the month over here, but someone can't count 'cos they gave me 3 yesterday. :D

You sound like a commercial!
My favourite is the Oreo McFlurry
Did you know that the McChicken sandwiches coem frozen from the factory with those little burn marks that make you think it was grilled?
I don't mind the hamburgers, but I hate having ketchup on it. Not everyone likes ketchup!
I can imagine them going out and getting cows, stray dogs, horses, bugs, and roadkill, putting it it a blender, and making it into hamburgers.

I only eat burgers made from microprotein(a type of fungus high in protein and low in calories). I stopped eating them when the BSA scare was on and have never gone back. Now I don't like the taste, it's too greasey.

If it's whipped vanilla ice-cream with any sort of chocolate on it, I eat it. :D

BSA scare?
Is that the Mad Cow Disease thing?
LOL my dad emailed me a joke aobut that
How to tell if your cow has Mad Cow Disease
Regualr cow: moo moo moo moo
Mad cow: moo moo ha ha ha moo! moo! ha ha moo!
It was more funny actually hearing it. The Mad Cow is mooing and laughing and stuff

Back