do you smell that?

The BF's mother wears it also. You gonna hump her too? :eek:

I tend to like citrusy/musky fragrances. I can't stand floral ones. :sick: I'm currently wearing Bulgari BLV.

blv.jpg

Before that, Chanel Allure. Which I'm now sick of. :lol:

:lol: I have Blu too & the Allure, which I'm giving a break lately because I was wearing it too much.

I've realised I have a small perfum store in my room (well it came to me because I have started indexing EVERYTHING for the move - according to my mother no sane woman would have 66 bottles of perfume :shrug: )

I got outdoorsy... I like the outdoors, but I'm not sure I want to smell like a pine tree.

Right now I'm wearing Roots for Her, and occasionally still wear Salvador Dali Dalmix

Neither of which smell like a pine tree, I might add :)

just what i thought it would be...here are the results:

Floral

Your perfume profile: Romantic

You love the scent of a spring garden in bloom, a bouquet of roses, or a lavender sachet. According to Annette Green, president of The Fragrance Foundation, a consumer-education group, florals are one of the most popular fragrance categories due to their ultrafeminine appeal. However, lest you think that all florals smell the same (sweet and girlie), they can range in complexity from single-note scents, like pure rose, to fruity or spicy blends.

Back