Doctor in the house? Accident-prone people will do

As soon as they turn 13 though... *bam* they will turn on him like a pack of dingoes.

Gotta love the teen hormonal surge.

I'm sure they'll be doin that to me too...so...they can go live with their father then. :eyemouth:

Professur said:
Why would he do that? He's not their father.

That's exactly it, but if he gets annoyed, they don't listen to mom and he decides to step in, he might not get the response he wants.

My friend isn't home from work yet so I had to change Riley's dressing myself late this morning. It's the grodiest thing I've ever laid eyes on.

ohmyfuckinggod.

But from the few seconds I looked at it, it looks like it's starting to heal up ok, and infectionless. But GAK!!

She's coming over in a bit to inspect...I just can't deal. :sick: But so far, so good. This one is disgusting.

not infected at all., cleaned it and dressed it, clean, normal colour, new skin forming slowly (it is a TRENCH).

Uki Chick said:
That's exactly it, but if he gets annoyed, they don't listen to mom and he decides to step in, he might not get the response he wants.

It's a learning curve and we will all learn, and it is no one elses business.

paul_valaru said:
It's a learning curve and we will all learn, and it is no one elses business.

Well that was rude. Son, if you don't want your business discussed in public, you really shouldn't post it on the internet, should you?

Professur said:
Well that was rude. Son, if you don't want your business discussed in public, you really shouldn't post it on the internet, should you?

I was thinking the same, but decide not to say it in fear that I was gonna be bashed for it.

I have had my fair share of stitches.

The worst was a NASTY chunk that I took out of my elbow years ago. The stitches kept the skin too tight to bend it with out it bleeding. Lets just say that it bled A LOT!

Back