Does anyone like swords?

My Japanese grandfather has two katana swords, displayed on my gramma's piano ... I can't get a pic of it though 'cause they're on a different island ...

oohh .. I love katana swords ... I don't remember seeing them when we went to your gramma's house ..but then again, your gramps was too busy scolding me .. and you :D

The swords are on the piano ... been there ever since I can remember ... maybe they're hiding amidst all our pictures :D

I've got my eye on a 5' claymore that's for sale, but I've nowhere to put it. But I've several battle axes. I'll be looking at a Lochaber this christmas.

Anyone else make their own armour?

Professur said:
Anyone else make their own armour?

A friend of mine made a basic leather one, it was expensive to buy the material, but nowhere as expensive as buying a premade one in a medieval shop. He have access to his grandfather's forge and he's thinking about doing an half-plate armor now.

He began a chain mail armor, but the rings were very small (nearly like Elvish chain mail) and the damn thing would take forever to make, so he made an helm instead :headbang:

Back