Does my Avatar have breasts?

Does my new Avatar have breasts?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
HeXp£Øi± said:
Ok so it looks like i mostly don't have breasts. I'm mostly ok with it then.

Were you really talkin' 'bout YER breasts? Thought the (?) was 'bout the av.................if yer tryin' to grow somethin', I'd 'ave to refer ya to Greenfreak.

She's got all the necessary info. 'bout fertilizers, proper growin' conditions, etc.:D (jk)

i know what you mean, i'd get in a lot less trouble if i could stare and play with my own set

HeXp£Øi± said:
Well...i wouldn't mind having a pair of my own.

Really bro??

Remember, "gravity kills"!

Don't shoot for the 40+ DD!

Next time ya go to Wal-Mart, look 'round at the 60 yrs. plus female crowd, sportin' their "glorious pair" 'round their wastelines, more difficult to support than the Mackinaw bridge ever could be.

Not a pretty pic. Might wanna try for 36-38 B, which seem to somehow defy gravity, even late in life! :D

HeXp£Øi± said:
Ok so it looks like i mostly don't have breasts. I'm mostly ok with it then.

Whoa. Check out the hooters on that lioness. Grrrrrrrowlllll...:laugh5:

Squiggy said:
If they're breastessees, then whats the one where the navel should be? OMG.......TRI-BREASTED....:eek5:

That's a corsett. :rolleyes: You'd think a former marine would know breastesses when he sees them. Must be that Navy influence... :bolt:

Well....Its been a long time since I've seen any besides my own....But they look much better to me since the implant surgery...:D

Hey Fury would ya mind reducin' my post count to 50 or less?

Yer new low post count reminds me of how pointless post-counts really are..........actually put me back in the teens, if ya don't mind...........

..............an' thanks!!:)

Back