Done give away the farm

Gato_Solo said:
And you are doing the same thing by saying "He got the medal, that should be enough". In those times, it wasn't. Try reading up on Benjamin O. Davis, and see how times have changed.

Or how times haven't changed..

Black soldiers played by white actors in WTC film

link

SouthernN'Proud said:
HEAD COUNT!!

I've said it on here before. While everyone was busy watching American Idol or Lost In The Great American Survivor Race To Hell's Kitchen Because You Think You Can Dance With The Stars, we got overrun. Now everybody wants it fixed. Tough. Shoulda been paying attention.

Somebody hand me my shotgun, and I'll show this waste of bone marrow an extraordinary explosion. And I got news for Mr. Demography Think Tanker here (is that a real job? Think tank? What are the qualifications?). It ain't nowhere near nationwide. Mainly in the cities. We got our share around here, but hardly noticable unless you go to WalMart (which I don't), the large farms, or to the government offices. Except the one I work in...oddly enough, INS seems to get to most of them before they reach me. Go figure.

So get ready. Next thing you know, the rest of you will get to experience a little of what we grew up with. You'll be outnumbered. And you'll notice your history books, as well as other things, start to...shift. And you won't like it. And you just might remember this redneck feller you used to know about who just maybe had a point after all.

Tally-ho. Time for Spanish 101 class, Montana.

yeah i'm petrified myself. with all these changes.... cats and dogs breeding. nude conspiracies. time to head for the mountains.

2minkey said:
yeah i'm petrified myself. with all these changes.... cats and dogs breeding. nude conspiracies. time to head for the mountains.

Feel free. But based on what I've seen, I'd suggest the Rockies.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Feel free. But based on what I've seen, I'd suggest the Rockies.

nah denver's already full of them beaners. maybe the cascades. i'm sure there's a local klan chapter there that'll preserve the white heritage.

pheeeeew.

2minkey said:
nah denver's already full of them beaners. maybe the cascades. i'm sure there's a local klan chapter there that'll preserve the white heritage.

pheeeeew.

Try your own private Idaho. :rolleyes:

2minkey said:

pheeeeew.

Actually, I was commenting more on your chances of surviving an Appalachian Welcoming Committee. But at least now we see how you think.

nah, i'd never go to appalachia cuz i don't wanna get raped by another man.

dunno if idaho would be great either. last time i went there were a lotta folks staring pretty hard at my brown colleague.

if youz folks wanna keep to your own and build yer hideouts in the hollers, that's cool. but don't piss and moan about the rest of the world evolving into something more interesting.

Altron said:
Ok, maybe the medal of honor was a bad example.

I open up the newspaper and read about affirmative actions and slave reparations and think "Build a bridge and get over it."
I could go on about the injustices facing Americans starting with the French and Indian War and continuing until the War of 1812, but I let the past be the past.

You do realize that some of the Tuskeegee airmen were arrested upon their return from Europe because the MP's considered their flight badges to be inappropriate, right? How about the fact that black troops during the first world war were not issued weapons? How about the fact that 'negro troops' had the highest KIA per capita in WWI, WWII, and Korea? That's part of history, too, but you have to look to find it. :shrug: Choose your poison, I guess.

Look here, too, and remember that this wasn't that far back historically speaking. Also remember the original Voting Rights Act of 1965 (I was 3), and the effect it had in the Northern states as well as the Southern states...

Back