don't hate me cuz i'm lucky...

Oh, I thought you hit the lotto there for a minute.
I'm hoping for the Mega-millions tonight. :D

The 10-day one looks good too. :)

kuulani said:
you have more sun there than i have here
at least you have some rain. we are dry for as far as i can see...but it's sure lovely!
steve? how are you holding up with the pollen? it's killing me but it's all in my chest. *cough cough hack cough

catocom said:
Oh, I thought you hit the lotto there for a minute.
I'm hoping for the Mega-millions tonight. :D

The 10-day one looks good too. :)
we bought 20 tickets! i'm hoping to call in to the waffle house tomorrow,
"i'm sorry, but i'm just too rich to come to work today"

I'm in hell, but that's the price you pay. I just feel sorry for V2.0. 2 extremely allerigc parents, he got the double slam. We finally have his issues under control (after a near miss with pneumonia), but he's on three, count 'em three, medications, including an inhaler.

tonksy said:
steve? how are you holding up with the pollen? it's killing me but it's all in my chest. *cough cough hack cough

My van is solid yellow from all the pines around here.
When a good wind comes by, there's just a thick cloud of it. So think you
can't even see through it. :alienhuh:

catocom said:
My van is solid yellow from all the pines around here.
When a good wind comes by, there's just a thick cloud of it. So think you
can't even see through it. :alienhuh:

Most folks aren't affected by pine. Too big. The stuff that nails you (oak, grass, etc.) is too small to see.

HomeLAN said:
Most folks aren't affected by pine. Too big. The stuff that nails you (oak, grass, etc.) is too small to see.
yeah, pollen doesn't bother me much physically anyway.
It's just, I can't keep the vehicles clean. Wash it one day, and it's right back the next. :(

catocom said:

You think that's hot?, I have observed that weather.com reports a temperature of about 5 or 6ºC below the actual temperature when it's hot and 3-4ºC above when it's cold. A few hours ago the temp was 35ºC (95ºF) and right now it is at 31ºC. Those are without feels like, just as read by the car's thermometer.

When may arrives, i'll be cooking my ass with temps of 40ºC :eek:

HomeLAN said:
Which is exactly why I don't envy you. :p

AC ;)

But i'm sure you could do just fine without snow, a minimum/maximum temperature of -4/15ºC on winters like us ;)

Back