Don't you hate it when

Sometimes at work when it's hot outside and I sweat more, I'll develop a rash where my two legs rub together below the end of my boxers but above the crotch of my pants (yes, I could still stand to lose more weight, no, I don't sag with my pants, it's just how they're cut). I found that rubbing alcohol is good for knocking the rash down, so I dip a Q-Tip into the bottle and dab it on that way. It only burns for a minute or two. :D

Inkara1 said:
Sometimes at work when it's hot outside and I sweat more, I'll develop a rash where my two legs rub together below the end of my boxers but above the crotch of my pants (yes, I could still stand to lose more weight, no, I don't sag with my pants, it's just how they're cut). I found that rubbing alcohol is good for knocking the rash down, so I dip a Q-Tip into the bottle and dab it on that way. It only burns for a minute or two. :D
the roadies around here call that 'gig butt'. :blank:

The majority of "famous designers" last year had outfits baring breasts, and other parts of the female form. If someone's gonna wear something for "fashion"s sake, let it be one of those designs.

Professur said:
The majority of "famous designers" last year had outfits baring breasts, and other parts of the female form. If someone's gonna wear something for "fashion"s sake, let it be one of those designs.

As long as they don't have that 'granny' sag...:sick:...nothing worse than a woman who has boobs sagging down around her navel...

Professur said:
Of course, buying trousers that actually fit might help...
My size is 38 waist 30 inseam, and that's what I always buy. But 38/30 in Levi's 501s is a lot different than 38/30 in Levi's Silvertab or other "loose fit" jeans. The waist fits fine with a belt (and I don't sag with them, meaning you can't see my underwear) and the bottom of the legs are in the right place. It's just how the crotch is cut.

There are certain pairs of bosers I have that are really comfortable, but I simply can not wear them to work because of this. Ever since I figured out which pairs I can and which pairs I can't wear to work, the problem has been almost non-existant.

I get 38/32 but it seems to be that none of my pants are all the same, some are too long, others too tight (and on warehouse day, they can rip, I don't wanna do that again :eek: ), and thankfully most are fine. Never had a chafing problem, although I rarely wear jeans as I can't wear denim to work and regular pants usually are very comfortable (as long as they're not tight!).

BTW, anyone ever need to be on the phone for half an hour? Call my mother, she doesn't know how to hang up. ;)

Back