Don't you people ever sleep?

HeXp£Øi±

I slept like shite. Didn't get to bed until 2:00am and every hour on the hour i'd wake up, turn on the tv and see the number 269. I just knew something dreadful was going to happen while i slept. :D

I watched the election till 1:30 ish...then got stuck here temporarily watching a situation...and peeking at MSNBC just in case somethin dramatic happened with the election,
then I ended up chatting with Winky till 4:30 am :eek:

so...with 3 hours sleep...I'm really really braindead today. :nuts2:

he's gettin to about the age for a "magically appearing nightly after midnight Gameboy under the pillow" to be found in the morningtimes.

Leslie said:
he's gettin to about the age for a "magically appearing nightly after midnight Gameboy under the pillow" to be found in the morningtimes.

I can remember the age when I used to get a 'magically enhanced glass of milk with a dash of Old Grandad' so I would sleep all night. ;)

Leslie said:

He doesn't know what a Gameboy is, and I'd just as soon keep it that way for now. Besides, he doesn't like passive stuff too much (TV, computer, etc.). He'd much rather interact - with you. He crawled over to me this AM, handed me a GI Joe, and said, "Here's a GI Joe for you daddy. Now, PLAY WITH IT!"

LOL I went to slep shortly after 2am-est, and woke up at about 6am.
What they were showing of fox didn't change very much within that time. :D

catocom said:
LOL I went to slep shortly after 2am-est, and woke up at about 6am.
What they were showing of fox didn't change very much within that time. :D

Same with msnbc. Chris Matthews is going to look like shit on hardball today. He was on air until something like 6:00am eastern time.

I got to bed around 1am. Got up at 6 to get ready for work. I love coffee.

Nah, I'm not that wore off ages ago.... still, reminds me of something I've got to do.

/me busts open the wine and starts swilling :(

It was close to 3 by the time I went to sleep, and I had to get up at 7-ish to be at work at 8.

Back