Don't you people ever sleep?

Have you tried sleeping somewhere else? I've found something simple like sleepin on the couch for a couple nights seems to make a huge difference in trying to get and stay asleep when I'm having trouble like that, and when I eventually go back to my bed I still sleep better.

Dunno why?

I was up til 2 AM last night, I'm usually asleep at 11 or totally KOed by midnight. :eek: It's OK, I need the extra sleep tonight more, Thursdays are early starts for me.

I haven't had an entire night of uninterrupted sleep for years ... I really need a bigger house so my son's crib can be set up in another room *sigh*

kuulani said:
I haven't had an entire night of uninterrupted sleep for years ... I really need a bigger house so my son's crib can be set up in another room *sigh*

Like it matters. DNA my dear, not square feet :D

Professur said:
Time enough to sleep when you're dead.
Reminds me of my mom-she said that alot-I miss her soooo much (she still with us-just in NJ), (I know some would say thats like being dead-living in NJ :lol2: ).
I always have interupted sleep...close my eyes and the mind starts the wheels churning....wake up in the morning and have these huge bags under my eyes...Anybody know any good cures for those bags under the eyes???

A.B.Normal said:
A good nights sleep. :D

smarty pants..... :D

I can remember along time ago when there was someone in my bed to sleep with slept good....Think maybe i need to get a bed partner to have a good nites sleep again.... :lol2:

Back