Drools....

A.B.Normal

THE MOST INSANE case at CES came not from some overclocker or modder but from a respected company, Thermaltake. The Sword M is a hand built, limited edition piece that goes beyond anything else at CES. It also falls into the category of "if you have to ask".
Thermaltake_Sword_M_Side.jpg

http://theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=37013

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd::nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd::nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Double water-cooling systems :beardbng:
Geekasm! :nerd:

Way over the top for me, but...someone's gonna buy it. :bgpimp:

Nothing special there. Anyone can stuff their case with tubes and fans and make it look geeky. The hard work comes when you return to sanity and decide you want to get rid of the noise.

Nothing special there. Anyone can stuff their case with tubes and fans and make it look geeky. The hard work comes when you return to sanity and decide you want to get rid of the noise.
:D I have to look and the lights on mine to tell if it's running when the monitor is off. Of course the stone age server still sounds more than a little like a vacuum cleaner but I don't run it all the time anymore.

Back