Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Reggie...lol
the city should have taken advantage of the situation. rope off the lake, set up a couple of viewing stands and charge a buck or two to stand there and try to see the gator. when the people stop showing up, use that money to catch it and relocate it.

you know...I think these folks were stupid before the pot. What the fuck were they thinking? It said urban lake...does that mean no one swam or fished in it? No children played near it? No one walked Fifi or Fido near it? Dumbasses.

tonksy said:
you know...I think these folks were stupid before the pot. What the fuck were they thinking? It said urban lake...does that mean no one swam or fished in it? No children played near it? No one walked Fifi or Fido near it? Dumbasses.

They may well have been stupid before the pot...but pot played a rather significant role in their action, did it not? Also...I'm kinda hoping that the gator does get the dog...along with anyone stupid enough to name their dog
"Fifi"...

Gato_Solo said:
They may well have been stupid before the pot...but pot played a rather significant role in their action, did it not?
You have absolutely no way of knowing or proving that, not knowing either of these men personally.

I'm with Tonks. It sounds like these two were born dumbasses.

just another reason for the gov't to limit our rights to exotic & abnormal critters, as is our God given right ;)

Back