DUDE!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I just bit into a SOLID CHOCOLATE KitKat bar...:eyebrow:

It's a small two finger bar...and BOTH of them are SOLID CHOCOLATE!

I am waiting for my roomie to get off the phone now so I can call Nestle and be like "WTF where's my wafer?!"

Liliandra

wow, you're uh... serious about your chocolate.... I'm thrilled when I get the solid chocolate "peanutbutter" m&m's

unclehobart

I've been going slowly through a box of Glad drawstring trashbin liners that somehow didn't get the drawstring component.

I remember buying a movie sountrack casette as a teenager that had no tape in it. It was just that blue endcap plastic strip that you find at the end going from reel to reel.

I remember eating a ChefBoyardee thingy at like 13 that had a rubber band in it.

I had a pack of tictacs that was fused together... not like it was exposed to heat and fused together after the factory... the inner core sugary bits were fused together and the whole mass was candy shelac'd and somehow packaged.

Bought a 12pack of soda once where one of the cans was empty.

nalani

unclehobart said:
I've been going slowly through a box of Glad drawstring trashbin liners that somehow didn't get the drawstring component.

I remember buying a movie sountrack casette as a teenager that had no tape in it. It was just that blue endcap plastic strip that you find at the end going from reel to reel.

I remember eating a ChefBoyardee thingy at like 13 that had a rubber band in it.

I had a pack of tictacs that was fused together... not like it was exposed to heat and fused together after the factory... the inner core sugary bits were fused together and the whole mass was candy shelac'd and somehow packaged.

Bought a 12pack of soda once where one of the cans was empty.

Dude, you are the KING of Negative Energy Land ... :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Nixy said:

I am waiting for my roomie to get off the phone now so I can call Nestle and be like "WTF where's my wafer?!"

Could be worse. It could be this kitkat. :lol2:

Lopan

Nixy said:

You realise that the solid chocolate kit kat is like the holy grail of chocolate land. You should have kept it and charged people to come and marvel at its solid chocolatiness.

A.B.Normal

Lopan said:
You realise that the solid chocolate kit kat is like the holy grail of chocolate land. You should have kept it and charged people to come and marvel at its solid chocolatiness.
One word "Ebay"

Lopan

My god she could get at least double her money back.

A friend of mine bought some grey fubu jeans for a bargain from ebay. He is now the proud owner of some very large "silver pimpin' pants". Created much mirth down the pub. Word of warning to all of us.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Lopan said:
My god she could get at least double her money back.

A friend of mine bought some grey fubu jeans for a bargain from ebay. He is now the proud owner of some very large "silver pimpin' pants". Created much mirth down the pub. Word of warning to all of us.

:rofl4: That would be like me walking into an R&B club wearing a bowler hat, a suit with a bow-tie, and carrying an umbrella...:rofl4:

Lopan

Whilst wearing a bowtie! What kind of heretic are you. The sun is still fairly warm it's pimms all the way. Pfff colonials. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Lopan said:
Best thing to do in the circumstances. Could have got messy, if you'd put it in your pocket all hell may have broken loose.

But first I called Nestle and was like "WTF? Where's my wafer?" (in a bit different terms...) and they're sending me free coupons :D

Lopan

I'd have pushed for a whole box of kit kats, You would have been the most popular person at your college. All the dope smokers would have proclaimed you their queen.

chcr

Too cute for words
Lopan said:
I'd have pushed for a whole box of kit kats, You would have been the most popular person at your college. All the dope smokers would have proclaimed you their queen.
I thought you had to be a man who dressed as a woman...

Oh, umm... Never mind.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Lopan said:

hahaha

I'm in my fourth year of a four year Engineering program...most of the chronic dope smokers have been weeded out by now

Lopan

Nixy said:
hahaha

I'm in my fourth year of a four year Engineering program...most of the chronic dope smokers have been weeded out by now

The seem to have kept the chronic punists though :lol2: