dum dee dum..(LOTR-TTT)

That one of Ghandolf leading the army down the mountain reminded me of a Michelangelo the first time i saw it. I love that shot. Tried to get one of Ghandolf going at it with the Balrok but they were moving to fast for a screenshot. Have to wait till it comes out on dvd for that one.

That scene is the biggest "cold" in the whole movie. The horsemen land downhill with full speed straight into a line of pikes and none of them gets dead. That would have been a massacre in real life...

i'm sooo sorry Shadowfax. It's Ghandolf
I was going to make a comment about how shadowfax likes to be ridden by old men but that's just to easy...

Shoot!! Sorry...i thought i spelled it wrong the first time so i was looking at how someone else was spelling it.

there's a comment i never heard before :rolleyes:

:p

i did think 'heh, he's calling me' when he called for shadowfax...sounded weird. never heard somebody say shadowfax except for psycho that is

i got it from the book yes :)

shadowfax kicks ass for some reason :D

it did made me jump a little...i've been called this way for 2.5+ yrs now on the internet...and since i talk more on the internet than in real life due to lack of a social life, it was pretty ackward :D

Back