dumb atms

kuulani

anyone else think its stupid to have to punch in the two zeroes after the decimal on most atm machines? i mean, its not like the machine will give me $20.29, so why make me punch in the cents?

I think it's even more idiotic(cunning, sly) to put 10 hotdog buns per bag when a package of hotdogs consists of only 8!! Then if i want an equal number of both i have to buy 4 packs of buns and 5 packs of hotdogs!!!!!!!!! GRRRRR:smash2:

HeXp£Øi± said:
I think it's even more idiotic(cunning, sly) to put 10 hotdog buns per bag when a package of hotdogs consists of only 8!! Then if i want an equal number of both i have to buy 4 packs of buns and 5 packs of hotdogs!!!!!!!!! GRRRRR:smash2:

i blame that on the government.

Yeah...thats dumb ku'u...I opened a checking account with $250. They gave me 500 checks! :confuse3: Do you know what a pain in the ass it was to write out 500 50¢ checks? Then try to fit enough of them in an envelope to pay for something? Stupid, I tell ya...stupid...:disgust2:

Squiggy said:
Yeah...thats dumb ku'u...I opened a checking account with $250. They gave me 500 checks! :confuse3: Do you know what a pain in the ass it was to write out 500 50¢ checks? Then try to fit enough of them in an envelope to pay for something? Stupid, I tell ya...stupid...:disgust2:

ROFLMAOPMP

*wishes I had a checking account to put enough money in to be able to push the quick$200 button if it existed*

I blew my first paycheck of $117.05 on some gas and an ATA133 RAID card and something else. I forgot what it was. :tardbang:

My next paycheck should be in the realm of $270something after taxes.

Back