Dumb Design

not so much "music" as "entertainment." or at least that's how i'd frame it.

hey, dylan SUCKED, but lots of people think he's a good storyteller er poet or something. personally i can't stand the motherfucker in any respect, but whatever...

hey, dylan SUCKED, but lots of people think he's a good storyteller er poet or something. personally i can't stand the motherfucker in any respect, but whatever...

He sounded good when he had The Band behind him.

Does really not giving a rats ass about him count as not liking? His music does nothing for me. Never has. My wife likes it though.
Good question. I don't know. Tom Waits is certainly an acquired taste though.

Again, an acquired taste, IMO. I think he's possibly the best songwriter of his generation. He's certainly one of the most covered, I'd bet. His performances are a bit uneven but the good ones are great, again IMO. I'm a fan myself but I know plenty of people who can't stand him.

Hey, if we all liked the same shit everything would be Perry Como and the Vienna Boys Choir or something. :silly:

Back