Dumber than a bag of hammers.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:
Really?? Now you've piqued my curiosity.

Me, too...but check this out...

From the July 23, 2004, Police Reports column of the New London, Wis., Press-Star: "1:15 p.m., a juvenile approached an officer at (Hortonville Police Department) complaining about having a lock stuck around his right testicle for three days and he didn't know how to get it off." (The officer found a master key.) "Having the master key in hand, the juvenile left the room for a moment and returned with the lock. The officer spoke to the juvenile about experimenting with sexuality and how he needs to be more careful in the future." [New London (Wis.) Press-Star, 7-23-04]

Source...:D

Gato_Solo

Sounds like she got 'bonked' on the head one time too many... :D

Too bad...she's actually attractive...

julia.jpg

Professur

Pig wasn't degraded by Rebecca

Watchdogs say the pig pleasured by Rebecca Loos on TV show The Farm did not feel degraded by the experience.

David Beckham's former PA masturbated the boar for 10 minutes to extract semen.

Ofcom received 37 complaints with the majority criticising Loos's antics as "akin to bestiality" and the RSPCA said it was "morbid and sordid".

But Ofcom cleared Five of breaching taste and decency standards, ruling: "Rebecca Loos was selected by a qualified veterinary surgeon to assist him extracting semen from a boar on a neighbouring farm.

"The task performed by Rebecca Loos is one that occurs regularly on UK farms. We don't believe the scene was degrading or harmful to the boar."

Professur

Lawyer's £300,000 for writing letter

A German lawyer won himself a place in the Guinness Book of Records after he earned more than £300,000 for less than an hour's work.

Dr Juergen Graefe won the fee for sending a standard letter to the German taxman to correct an elderly client's tax bill.

The letter pointed out that his client could not have possibly run up a 287 million euro tax bill on his 17,000 euro income from investments.

The taxman agreed and amended the amount to a few thousand euros and, under German law, the lawyer based his fee on the amount of the reduction.

This week a German court ruled that the lawyer should get a 440,000 euro fee for his work. The taxman foots the bill.

The lawyer's client was a 70-year-old from St Augustin near Bonn, who was sent the bill after visiting his local tax office to make his tax declaration in 2001.

He put down an estimate on his earnings of 11,000 euros, but then corrected it to 17,000 - which was mistakenly entered into the computer by tax staff as an income of 1,100,017,000 euros.

A spokesman for Dr Graefe said: "The taxman follows up every little mistake, squeezing every penny out of the good citizens of Germany and showing no mercy in their demands for tax money.

"Why should my client be expected to give up his perfectly legal right to have his fee paid?"

Gato_Solo

:hmm: Slamming the ham? :D

Good thing those PETA folks don't know this is also called 'choking the chicken'...:lol:

Professur

'Hard-working' job ad banned to protect the lazy

A businesswoman has been banned from asking for 'hard-working' staff in a job ad because it discriminates against the lazy.

Beryl King was told by a Jobcentre that her advert for warehouse workers discriminated against people who were not industrious.

Beryl, 57, told the Daily Mirror: "I couldn't believe my ears. Has our world gone mad?

"I've been running my business for 27 years and it's getting harder to find people who want to do a fair day's work for a fair day's pay.

"How long before someone says you can't pay people for working because it discriminates against those on benefit who are paid for not working?"

Beryl, who owns two job agencies in Totton, Hants, offered £5.42 an hour for "warehouse packers who must be hard-working and reliable".

The Southampton Jobcentre is investigating. A spokesman said: "Words such as 'hardworking' can be accepted if used with a clear job description

Professur

Urine leaves bridge close to collapse

A bridge in Indonesia is reportedly in danger of collapse because of people urinating on one of its steel pillars.

Public works officials say a section of the Ampera bridge now slopes at an angle because of the practice.

The 1,177-metre long bridge, built in the city of Palembang in 1962, is considered a tourist attraction.

Azmi Lakoni, head of the local highway and bridge department, told the Jakarta Post: "The office has not yet done thorough tests on the slant of the bridge.

"But we are concerned that one of its main support piers has been weakened by urine, as it is a popular spot for locals to relieve themselves."

Officials fearing its imminent collapse are to divert cargo vehicles weighing more than one tonne from the bridge.

Professur

Judge wins right to be called 'Your Honour' - at home

A Brazilian judge has won the right to be called 'Your Excellency' or 'Your Honour' - even outside court.

Judge Antonio Marreiro, from Rio de Janeiro, went to court and won his case, reports Terra Noticias Populares.

It means that his neighbours in his apartment block can address him only by the formal titles - or risk a court fine.

However, Judge Marreiro's request has shocked the president of the Brazilian Lawyer's Order.

President Octavio Augusto Brandao Gomes said he found the judge's request "totally insane".

He said: "We are all human beings. No one in this life is better than the other just because they have a title.

"When I see absurd requests like this winning in court I wonder if people like this judge do not have anything better to think about or to accomplish!"

Gato_Solo

Better hide him, before the Congress decides he'd be good for the US Supreme court... :lol2:

Professur

Breakfast cereal looked like ET

A Sydney man has pocketed £415 - after auctioning a piece of breakfast cereal resembling ET.

Chris Doyle came up with the idea after hearing how a US woman sold an old toasted sandwich, said to look like the Virgin Mary for £15,000.

Mr Doyle thought he too could be in the money when he spotted a piece of Nutri-Grain resembling ET.

Collectors from around the world bid 40 times over eBay for the thumbnail-sized grain, the Daily Telegraph reported.

Mr Doyle, a graphic designer, said: "I was just trying to find someone who feels the same way about ET as they do about the Virgin Mary."

And another

And another

And another