"Dumbledore is gay," says Rowling.

Professur

FAMILY Guy's toddler Stewie is gay, creator Seth MacFarlane has announced.

The 35-year-old said he wanted to make an episode that would see the toddler with the cut-glass English accent come out.

But he told Playboy magazine that it was eventually scrapped to keep his sexuality vague.

MacFarlane said: "It had to do with the harassment he took from other kids at school.

"He ends up going back in time to prevent a passage in Leviticus from being written, 'Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is an abomination'."

He added: "Ultimately, Stewie will be gay or a very unhappy repressed heterosexual. It also explains why he's so hell-bent on killing [his mother Lois] and taking over the world.

"He has a lot of aggression, which comes from confusion and uncertainty about his orientation."

MacFarlane voices the complicated baby.

Meanwhile, it's been revealed that American right-wing talk-show host Rush Limbaugh and former president George Bush's strategist Karl Rove will cameo in a forthcoming episode of the animation.

It will see the Griffins' dog Brian become a Republican and start listening to Limbaugh because he doesn't have anything to complain about with Barack Obama as president.

I hate it went hollywood uses my entertainment as their poli-moral outlet.

Source

catocom

I'll be.
All this time I though the kid was just into bestiality.
Then it turns out Brian is straight.

wow what a twist
:laugh:

Professur

Yup. Frankly, the sexual exploration of a diaper wearing toddler and his dog IMHO should warrant a visit to Macfarlane's house by CPS.