Dutchess Update

Posty, I still am amazed at the resemblance between my Layla and Dutchess. I'm going to be dog-sitting her for a week at her house, I'll probably take my camera with me. It's just freaky. She looks great, by the way! Remember to bring a towel for her paws if you're going to be running around in the snow. :)

I heard that those rawhide bones are bad too because when they try to swallow the pieces, they scrape their throats on the way down and may choke them. You just can't find anything that's ok anymore I guess.

Anyone ever get those balls that you can stick treats in? They look like fun.

Is it? I looked at that link and it looked like there was a hole at the top but it didn't say anything about the treats. Cool. :wink2:

Now all I need is a dog. :laugh:

:laugh:
In one of those links at the bottom of the page there are recipes and even instructions how to best stuff :D

I can't resist putting a piccy of my Daisy again - her tail is all bushy now, a great big hairy whip.

Attachments

• pic_6312.jpg
    pic_6312.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 5
You guys are really making me look forward to dog-sitting. I can't wear black that whole week though, cus Layla sheds like you wouldn't believe.

I'm not going to tell Bobbi (Layla's mommy) that I'm going to take pictures of her. I'm just going to do it and get some blown up for her. Layla's approaching 11 years old and Bobbi's starting to worry about what she's going to do without her. :(

Back