E.O. to Immunize INTERPOL In U.S.

where were you when they were passing the patriot act?

oh, yeah that one's okay cuz it's got a friendly name and it was pushed through by the good guys.

was supposed to be very temporary, but now it's known to be just another
knife in the back.

You, and others were right on that, and I, and others were wrong.

Many things are clearer now, that there is even a smaller diff between the
two major parties, than many previously thought.
A bunch of pawns for the big bankers.

I have not yet seen speculation on the reason for this Executive Order other than the usual non-answer bullshit. :shrug:

why should i bother when you've already made such awesome suggestions?

The first possibility:

obama wants Bush and Cheney brought up on war crimes charges and handed over to an international court for sentencing.

The second possibility:

obama plans to raise a domestic army, associated with INTERPOL, which will not be subject to the U.S. Constitution and will serve him directly in the event of domestic unrest.

i mean, this shit is priceless.

but really it couldn't have anything to do with pursuing terror suspects without the usual fetters of US law could it? (that's why i referenced the patriot act earlier :bgtup:.)

That is, Interpol's property and assets are no longer subject to search and confiscation, and its archives are now considered inviolable. This international police force (whose U.S. headquarters is in the Justice Department in Washington) will be unrestrained by the U.S. Constitution and American law while it operates in the United States and affects both Americans and American interests outside the United States.

Hmmm. On one hand they want to give terror suspects Constitutional rights and try them in a civilian instead of military court, but on the other they don't want to be tied down by American Law?

On the third hand, what makes you think this admin. is intent on pursuing terror suspects? Unless by "terror suspects", you mean "US citizens."

Hmmm. On one hand they want to give terror suspects Constitutional rights and try them in a civilian instead of military court, but on the other they don't want to be tied down by American Law?

On the third hand, what makes you think this admin. is intent on pursuing terror suspects? Unless by "terror suspects", you mean "US citizens."

yeah. white christian terrorists like you, just like that napolitano lady said in her memo that has resulting in the brutal oppression of thousands.

yeah. white christian terrorists like you, just like that napolitano lady said in her memo that has resulting in the brutal oppression of thousands.

That memo shows the kind of mentality they have. Sure, nothing is happening now, but you have to look further down the road.

Back