early morning annoyances

Nixy said:
I was working until 1600 or 1800 usually closer to 1800 on most days :p

I've been working 12-hour shifts since 2001...mostly 1900-0700, but from 0700-1900 on occasion...slacker...:p

Gato_Solo said:
I've been working 12-hour shifts since 2001...mostly 1900-0700, but from 0700-1900 on occasion...slacker...:p

Yup, I am laying around today doing nothing but watching movies...I'm a slacker...first time I have been able to do this in months...but being a slacker sure is fun :p

talked to AT&T the other day.
they blocked our long distance the day i recieved the very first bill and said they wouldn't unblock it till i paid the bill plus the charges i hadnt been billed for yet.
we have a new long distance carrier now.

i was going to suggest that you shut the fuck up. instead, i think i'll just put you on ignore.
buh bye

Well, he didn't say he woke up eating. Wake up, eat, then boner? Maybe he gets a reaction to the visuals of mayo on top of the ham..

Oh God, did I really say that? No I didn't. Hey! Who's been using my account!? Police!!

Leslie said:
My worst is usually *mooooooooooooooooooooom**knockknock**it's time to get uppppppppppp**knockknock**what's for breakfast?!**knockknock*
Kid gets his own breakfast here. This morning it was a real challenge. *opens door* "Mom! There's mould on the bread. What am I supposed to eat?" "Grmf.. Crisp Bread..?" "Oh. Ok." *shuts door*

I guess I should add that we just changed flats, so I need to do a bit of grocery shopping today..

Two days a week I get up at 6 to be at work at 8. Then I have the mornings to myself, the kid gets up about 20 minutes before I leave at 7.

Three days a week the kid gets up first, bug me every now and then if there's something he can't find or he wants me to make his lunch (usually does that himself). Then he watches some anime on the 'puter before he's off, and I'm still snoozing. :)

My father worked for the phone company down here. He once told me that dealing with the company was like having sex with an elephant:

You stand a good chance of getting stomped in the process, and you have to wait 18 months to see any results.

Work? What's that, other than a dirty, four-letter word. :D

Back