EAT SH!T!......

I knew that the most expensive coffee was also produced by feeding a tiger with coffee grains. Perhaps this creature makes it better ;)

Luis G said:
I knew that the most expensive coffee was also produced by feeding a tiger with coffee grains. Perhaps this creature makes it better ;)
or maybe it's just safer to collect!

Not real sure, but I was ok until just about 2hrs ago, and I had that last night...
just having re-warmed leftovers tonight.
It did have mushrooms and black olives on it though that I don't normally eat, but did last night.

unclehobart said:
Caffeine is a diuretic. Perhaps you gave yourself a nudge over the edge.
Could be...I use milk in it too, and I know if I drink too much of it, that it'll do it to me.
I think I've got just a slight lactose intolerance. If I get over that certain amount...

highwayman said:
Some types of hash is digested through camels... I wouldn't want to smoke that shit...
I didn't need to hear that...excuse me while i go brush my teeth.

Apparently, some coffee lovers wanting to treat themselves to something special are lapping it up.

Man, I need to get greedier & take advantage of fools like this.

tonksy said:
Christ man! No milk? No veggies? Your body is just in shock!
Oh I can drink some milk....
It's like I can drink about 24-30 oz and everything is fine, but 1 oz too many, and it's on.
I can eat veggies...I just don't 'like' mushrooms and olives.

I'll offer up personal shat coffee beans for a mere $40/lb.

Mm... that fresh pecan log aroma... really perks you up first thing in the morning.

catocom said:
I've been drinking this most of the day, and I think it just gave me the shits. :confused:

Well, now you can collect it and sell it for $200 per kg :D

Back