Egyptians sue Jewish people for stealing gold from them during Exodus

paul_valaru said:
I have to disagree, that is propaganda that we are richest per capita, we pretty much follow the statistical norm for your average north american, european, african, indian, ect. whichever counrty we are talking about.

As for a huge impact, well it is a very old religion, the biggest impact I can see is christianity spread from judism. If you talking the yiddish entering american culture, we didn't force that.

All in all, except for Isreal (not a debate I want to get into, as I'm still undecided on it) we have kept our heads pretty low.

It is the people who want people to hate us that point us out, if a hollywood producer is Jewish, they point it out, but igonore the other 20 guys who aren't jewish.

rant over, sorry, just a sore subject

It's a not propaganda it's a fact. I could prove it but it's really not that important of a subject. I collect data for myself through experience not propaganda although i do not deny the existance of such propaganda. I think paul_valaru, that you're trying to keep your head low and i understand that(maybe i'm wrong). Jews are a hated group of people all throughout the world. I however am not a jew hater. On the contrary i've spent many of my 4000 posts here defending against jewish & israeli propaganda to the point that some even here at otc hate me for it. Because i have these beliefs does not mean i have any preconceptions about you whatsoever.

Its true...We all hate Hex....

NOT!

But if you're saying that jewish movie execs are outnumbered 20 to 1...:rofl:

We should all join and sue the British for invading just about every damn country in their peak of power.

"Now the sons of Israel had done according to the word of Moses, for they had requested from the Egyptians articles of silver and articles of gold, and clothing; and the LORD had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they let them have their request. Thus they plundered the Egyptians." [Exodus 12:35-36]

I don't think the Jews totally stole from the Egyptians...

Back