Eh?

:D I didn't really think so. Actually, I go in and manually empty \content.ie5 pretty frequently, but you can't delete everything in there.

chcr said:
:D I didn't really think so. Actually, I go in and manually empty \content.ie5 pretty frequently, but you can't delete everything in there.

Sure you can.
Just log in as a different user. :nerd:

catocom said:
Sure you can.
Just log in as a different user. :nerd:

Oh, I think you misunderstood. Or at least I put it wrong. If you delete everything in there it screws up your internet settings. ;)

chcr said:
Oh, I think you misunderstood. Or at least I put it wrong. If you delete everything in there it screws up your internet settings. ;)

Really?, I've done that several times, and hadn't notice a change in ie settings, but then again, I never use that piece of crap anyway.

I use prety much default setting anyway I think,
but I haven't notice any change there either.
I priodically delete that whole folder, including all the subs., and let it
re-create it.

catocom said:
I use prety much default setting anyway I think,
but I haven't notice any change there either.
I priodically delete that whole folder, including all the subs., and let it
re-create it.

That's what I'm doing wrong. I don't delete the folder so I lose the ini files. :lloyd:

chcr said:
That's what I'm doing wrong. I don't delete the folder so I lose the ini files. :lloyd:

It doesn't matter anyway, AFAIK the only ini file there is desktop.ini, which contains a registry key so windows explorer knows how to display that particular folder, no big deal since it contains crap anyway ;)

Don't know then. I just have laways had one problem or another when I've deleted everything in that folder. Never tried deleting the whole folder then letting winders rebuild it though. :shrug:

You know, many people wonder why I like Linux. :lol:

Back