Elf on the Shelf

tonksy

Linkage

Takes forever to load...there is a link for non-flash.

The site doesn't mention the whole mess making trouble the elves get into. I suppose that's been an in home addition.
The elves get into trouble when left alone. They TPed our bathroom this morning.
I've been documenting our elf escapades in an album on my facebook page.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm sure I could get it to work...I just didn't have time.

If you really must know IE for my work PC didn't like the flash like either.

tonksy

I am trying to come up with more ideas. I don't want to have to repeat myself. This is quite the responsibility.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
What if they play dress up and make a mess EVERYWHERE? Do they girls have any boy barbies (Ken) dolls they could steal clothes from?

What if they bake the girls something? But make a HUGE mess.

How about if they go on the computer and have some sort of funny website open?

They could colour on the walls!!

GrandCaravanSE

What if they play dress up and make a mess EVERYWHERE? Do they girls have any boy barbies (Ken) dolls they could steal clothes from?

I'm sorry i am lost.

tonksy

We're not so Barbie...we are more mini Winx dolls with Star Wars figures as boyfriends (I'm of 2 minds about this).
The baking is a good idea...I was going to have them get into the cookies I baked the other day.
Color on the walls...perhaps not :)
I had them climbing the lighting fixture chain this morning...not so inventive but it was late, I was tipsy and just in from a party.

JTP

HehHeh- Tonks, you sound like a fun Mom- I'll bet your kids will never forget your sense of humor. You know, that is the best thing you can pass along to your kids- a sense of humor-
Maybe the Elves could be caught playing poker, but instead of money, they're betting with those chocolate coins? Then the kids could eat them (the chocolate coins). Just an idea. Going to spend the weekend with my stepdaughter and her kid and trying to think up ideas that would be fun for kids. Need much advice!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HehHeh- Tonks, you sound like a fun Mom- I'll bet your kids will never forget your sense of humor. You know, that is the best thing you can pass along to your kids- a sense of humor-
Maybe the Elves could be caught playing poker, but instead of money, they're betting with those chocolate coins? Then the kids could eat them (the chocolate coins). Just an idea. Going to spend the weekend with my stepdaughter and her kid and trying to think up ideas that would be fun for kids. Need much advice!

Do you and Tonksy share a mind? They were already caught playing poker...but from the photos it looks like they were using real money (dimes it looks like).

nalani

I've never heard of the "Elf on the Shelf" before. I have a few more years before I have to look into trying it :D