• greater than 150 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • who cares?

• never

• Total voters
unclehobart said:
Were already dead. This is just residual self image in purgatory.

i thought we didnt exsist in the first place? (question whether or not humans actully exsist philosophy)

Its the end of the world as we know it... forget the rest o the words.
So i adlib. Party ON dude !!!!

It's "and I feel fine"

Honestly, I think that it's bound to happen eventually, but rather than through war/nuclear holocaust it is going to be through evolution (so it won't happen anytime soon).

REM kicks ass. its the end of the world as we know it and i feel fine. damn that song is such a classic.

When Nibiru returns to our solar system in 2003, I think that we will be in for a rough ride, that's whats probably causing all of the Earth Quakes in the UK, and the strange changes in our weather.

:burn:

Those REM guys were ahead of their time. The world is getting worse and worse.

Humanity was destroyed in 1781 with the publication of Immanuel Kant's Critique of Pure Reason. Like the release of a deadly virus into the atmosphere it has taken time to spread, but the total annihilation of human life has, at this stage, been virtually accomplished.

That's not to say that people have been wiped out of course, just their humanity.

samcurry said:
Its the end of the world as we know it... forget the rest o the words.
So i adlib. Party ON dude !!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH! I was just coming in here to say that I sing that song everytime I see this thread and I was scrolling down to the bottom of the page and just when I paused to give my finger a break from the scroll whell (this is a long page) I saw this post! Freaky, eh?

"It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine!"

:D

Back