ENOUGH

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
There will be no more personal attacks.
There will be no more using the AUP as a shelter.
There will be no more bullshit.

Post, discuss calmly with facts and NO innuendo/allusions, and that's IT.

There will be no more heckling.
There will be no more fishing for arguments.

PERIOD POLKA DOT.

If you think I'm kidding, try me.

I should like to add that the words neo-con, neo-anything, liberal, conservative, commie, lefty and righty will no longer be utilized as broad insults/tools to be inflammatory.

Hmm, yeah.....I was well out of the boundaries set by the AUP last night, sorry about that :eh:

Was thinkin' with me heart not me head.

Damnnnnn Leslie baby......that's some neo-totalitarian methods right there.

You're holdin down ma free speech with neo-conservative mumbo jumbo.....oh man im feelin the hate all ovah :winkkiss:

Thats the trouble with 'bullshit, innuendo, allusions, heckling, and fishing' ... it's all such a grey area that comes across differently to every set of eyes that sees it.

Leslie said:
I should like to add that the words neo-con, neo-anything, liberal, conservative, commie, lefty and righty will no longer be utilized as broad insults/tools to be inflammatory.

After re-reading this (because it had new posts) I'd like to point out that ouor beloved & endearing owner, Samcurry, has another name. It is NEO...

Luckily, I'm a dictatorial bitch who makes unilateral decisions without prior consideration/discussion with anyone.

is willing to overlook sammy's NEO as it evokes pretty Keanu as opposed to daydreams of stabbing random people in the eyes with a fork

great .. now i got the song 'Enough Is Enough' playing in my head .. over and over again ..

So I can't talk about Neo-classical music? :( There goes my thesis on the works of Gustav Mahler...:p

Leslie said:
There will be no more personal attacks.
There will be no more using the AUP as a shelter.
There will be no more bullshit.

Post, discuss calmly with facts and NO innuendo/allusions, and that's IT.

There will be no more heckling.
There will be no more fishing for arguments.

PERIOD POLKA DOT.

If you think I'm kidding, try me.

Sure brocoli head :D

Nice miss universe!

Back