Environmentalists Seek to Wipe Out Plush Toilet Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
That super soft stuff is terrible! They say they can only make it from old growth. TMI, but I know of several people who that makes them bleed and is a horrific experience. There is so much shit talk about Europe around here from dumbasses who likely have never been there and know jack squat about it other than what they read on nefarious websites. French toilet paper is damn near like parchment or wax paper and they have public restrooms that are just ceramic holes in the floor with no stall sometimes.

Scott is the best value and it is thin, but it is soft enough and easy on anyone's ass unless they are a complete wimp!

I like 'northern' much better than 'charmin', on the big brands.

edit: I've been using store brand 'true value' or some such, the last several days though.
my backup.

Quilted Northern Soft & Strong sucks. I hate toilet paper that tears in half when you're trying to wipe with it, meaning you basically wipe your ass with your fingers before you even realize the toilet paper tore. That's even if you take four squares and fold it in half so you basically have two four-ply squares.

I have Charmin red-label "ultra strong" and it's been working better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back