Equal Justice

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
under the law?

While I don't think what the sub-human scum did was, in any way, shape, or form, right, I must ask the following question. What if a woman did this to herself?

if she took it herself it's fine. until roe v wade gets overturned and the anti-choice crowd gets busy in certain states.

There is a double standard going on here. If she can abort the foetus and not get done for "fetal homicide", then neither should he.

Equal Justice?
Hell No!
If a woman had done this to a man, they wouldn't even look twice.:grumpy:

:p :laugh:

If a woman drugs a man without his knowing about it I'm pretty sure it's still against the law.

There is a double standard going on here. If she can abort the foetus and not get done for "fetal homicide", then neither should he.

sure. just as long as under this new regime of law i can force a woman carrying my protokinder to abort.

yump there's a distinct element of consent missing in this 'un...

sure. just as long as under this new regime of law i can force a woman carrying my protokinder to abort.

Okay...If I don't have to pay child support for any children I didn't want...;)

Well, I never said what he did was RIGHT. Just that they're bringing the wrong charges on him.

Well, I never said what he did was RIGHT. Just that they're bringing the wrong charges on him.

There should be at least one charge dealing from his drugging of another person. The murder of a fetus is something else entirely...this is not about abortion, BTW. Its about equal justice under the law...call it adding some grease to the slope if you like, but the precedent is already set...

until roe v wade gets overturned and the anti-choice crowd gets busy in certain states.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain [n]unalienable Rights, that among these are Lifep/b], Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --

Clearly an argument against.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --

Do the citizens of those states have that right?

She had already suffered two miscarriages in less than a year.

Implies he's done this before, no? And yet she continues to screw him...

He was charged with seven felonies and two misdemeanors, including attempted first-degree intentional homicide of an unborn child, stalking, burglary and two counts of violating a restraining order.

And yet she continues to screw him...

I smell a rat.

Back