Err, so I have this fag...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
and it's not mine, it's my dad's, I just stick it underneath the top of my pepsi box in my room to remind me via smell not to go get one every time I turn around. It's working great, except now I'm finding myself tempted to chug down the 2 litre bottle of Dr. Pepper in the fridge. :beerbang:

No, he kidnapped a fruity guy from a San Francisco bathhouse and put him underneath a Pepsi box. :D

Inkara1 said:
No, he kidnapped a fruity guy from a San Francisco bathhouse and put him underneath a Pepsi box. :D

Not funny. I think he means a cigarette, and he's trying to get 's goat. ;)

which is a bit ackward...the other day i asked for a pack of fags, and the lady at the counter gave me a really strange look...:retard:

it's not that common here :D

Shadowfax said:
which is a bit ackward...the other day i asked for a pack of fags, and the lady at the counter gave me a really strange look...:retard:

it's not that common here :D

It seems britishisms get everywhere... Try saying that when you're drunk! :lol:

lol :D

will try so tomorrow :D
too bad it's not just limited to that...i often get weird looks when i say something british...like 'bollocks' or something like that.
americans can understand that, perhaps...but it doesn't even come close to dutch :D

:rofl2:

that would most likely result in a lot of ass kicking here. :D
most people here prefer the american accent over the british one lol

Anna often spoke with a British accent when she was younger. It was from watching too much Kipper the Dog cartoons, and The Secret Garden over and over... the funniest was hearing her say 'fishing rod' with an English accent. :)

Back