Error on page

MrBishop

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ')' in /home/samcurry/public_html/otcentral/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4998

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: is_demo_mode() in /home/samcurry/public_html/otcentral/forum/global.php on line 351

fury said:
Thanks for the heads up. :beerbang:
I just tried to reply to Luis' thread about his Aunt and it told me that forum was not accepting any new posts....you might wanna go bitchslap that forum.

fury said:
Any problems posting in the other forums besides this one?
nope...just did a test post in the BS...worked ok.

...and I see Bubba just posted in that thread, guess I'll give it another shot.

No my turn to bitch and moan......The images are not working for me....i use the img tages but the image itself fails to show up. :hmm:

Whoa, auto thumbnails. This shit is just way too fucking cool for words. :eek:

Ok, I haven't gotten it at all today. But I was getting it both at work and at home yesterday.

PuterTutor said:
Ok, I haven't gotten it at all today. But I was getting it both at work and at home yesterday.

Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > make sure Disable Script Debugging is checked :wink2:

That box is hella annoying.

The error was caused by two <script> tags being defined in the showthread template. I was trying to mess around with getting quickquotes back but this is a whole new system and I have no idea how anything works anymore. :mope: I guess I forgot to remove the extra script tag.

Oh fury, you'll figure it out. Hell at least you're willing to get in and try. :headbang:

Leslie said:
* hates errors on pages :grumpy:

:banghead:
Me too :grumpy: ...and I'm very confused by all this new stuff and I can't find the colors and all the links are different and the pm'er almost made me cry.

An error like this has been posted on the vbulletin support forum, something to do with a certain piece of code missing in the postbit that is causing the error, just do a search over there and you should be able to find it quite easily. :)

Doh, I'm talking about the javascript error. :)

Back